Mild Steel C Section - Channel Grade 300 Plus
|Stock Code||Description||Dimensions (mm)||Standard Length (mm)||Kg per Unit|
|BCHAN.50X25||50 PFC/TFC Mill Finish||50 X 25 - 5MM FLANGE & 5MM WEB||6100||4.50kg||View Price|
|bchan.75x40||75 PFC Mill Finish||75 X 40 - 6.1MM FLANGE & 3.8MM WEB||9000|12000||5.92kg||View Price|
|bchan.100x50||100 PFC Mill Finish||100 x 50 - 6.7MM FLANGE & 4.2MM WEB||9000|10000|12000||8.33kg||View Price|
|bchan.125x65||125 PFC Mill Finish||125 X 65 - 7.5MM FLANGE & 4.7MM WEB||9000|12000||11.90kg||View Price|
|bchan.150x75||150 PFC Mill Finish||150 X 75 - 9.5MM FLANGE & 6MM WEB||9000|10500|12000|13500|15000|18000||17.70kg||View Price|
|bchan.180x75||180 PFC Mill Finish||180 X 75 - 11MM FLANGE & 6MM WEB||9000|10500|12000|13500|15000|18000||20.90kg||View Price|
|bchan.200x75||200 PFC Mill Finish||200 X 75 - 12MM FLANGE & 6MM WEB||9000|10500|12000|13500|15000|18000||22.90kg||View Price|
|bchan.230x75||230 PFC Mill Finish||230 X 75 - 12MM FLANGE & 6.5MM WEB||9000|10500|12000|13500|15000|18000||25.10kg||View Price|
|bchan.250x90||250 PFC Mill Finish||250 X 90 - 15MM FLANGE & 8MM WEB||9000|10500|12000|13500|15000|16500|18000||35.50kg||View Price|
|bchan.300x90||300 PFC Mill Finish||300 X 90 - 16MM FLANGE & 8MM WEB||9000|10500|12000|13500|15000|18000||40.10kg||View Price|
|bchan.380x100||380 PFC Mill Finish||380 X 100 - 17.5MM FLANGE & 10MM WEB||9000|12000|15000||55.20kg||View Price|
Edcon Steel can supply all your structural steel parallel flange channels for your next job. Edcon Steel specialises in custom fabricated and cut to size structural steel PFC channels. Structural Steel PFC channels are made from Hot Rolled Steel, often referred to as Channels ( “PFCs” ) they are C-shaped using mild steel grade 300 plus. We are proud to say where ever possible we will stock Australian made Structural Steel Parallel Flange Channels. All our stocked PFCs are made to AS/NZS 3679.1 and can be certified to this standard where requested prior to your order.
Sizes, dimensions and weight information, as well as mechanical properties and yield strengths for Structural Steel Parallel Flange Channels is available from the manufactures guide to Hot Rolled Structural Steel Products.
- Structural Steel channels are a versatile solution for buildings for
- Strutting Beams
- Floor Bearer Beams
- Verandah Beams
- Lintel Beams
Please check out our blog about Builders Steel. There is also a guide for builders and owner builders to use to get assistance with design and sizing and applications of Structural Steel Parallel Flange Channels for Domestic and House Building.
Edcon Steel Tips
- All steel PFCs can be cut to your sizes and delivered to your site (subject to our delivery options). Please review our sizes here and all items can be customised and quoted online 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- All our stores have comprehensive ranges of Parallel Flange Channels in stock. Unfortunately, we cannot stock all the manufactured sizes of Steel Channels, so our range is limited to 50PFC to 250PFC size range (around 8 sizes) there are more sizes available and these can be called in form bulk storage for individual customer requirements. Some of our branches are better stocked than others, it is fair to say our metro branches will have a more complete range of Structural Steel C-sections on the floor ready for same day pick up.
- Our Head Office and Structural Fabrication workshop in Brookvale has a wide range of structural steel stock on the floor ready for custom orders and in most cases PFCs orders of a cut to size structural steel beam, or two, can be completed “while you wait” - now that is great for the builder or home builder who needs a steel beam to complete their project in a hurry or help with unexpected requirements for steel beams on your next project.
- Edcon Steel also specialises in structural steel PFC fabrication where you job calls for holes, bolted connections and/ or welding of cleats or plates send us your sketches or drawings and we can quote to manufacture your custom made structural steel channels. Download an order form and email this to our sales team.
Surface Preparation and Coatings
In order to comply with NCCC (BCA) and Australian Standards you will need to consider industrial protective coatings to help prevent atmospheric corrosion (rust). There guidelines in the Australian Building Codes that cover steel coatings and you, as the customer or user of structural steel beams should be aware of these requirements.
For further guidance on Coatings of Structural Steel Beams speak to your designer or certifier. AS/NZS 2312 Guide to the protection of structural steel against atmospheric corrosion by the use of protective coatings. This standard is in two parts, Part 1 : Paint coatings and Part 2 : Hot Dip Galvanizing.
We cut all our steel products to size
You only pay for what you need. Just drop in for on the spot service
We’ll package it securely
Once cut to size, we’ll pack it safely so it makes it to you in perfect condition