Mild Steel Structural Beam Grade 300 Plus
|Stock Code||Description||Dimensions (mm)||Standard Length (mm)||Kg per Unit|
|BBEAM.150UB14||150UB14.0 Mill Finish||150 x 75 - 7MM FLANGE & 5MM WEB||9000||14.00kg||View Price|
|bbeam.150UB18||150UB18.0 Mill Finish||155 X 75 - 9.5MM FLANGE & 6MM WEB||9000||18.00kg||View Price|
|bbeam.180UB16||180UB16.0 Mill Finish||173 x 90 - 7mm FLANGE & 4.5MM WEB||9000||16.10kg||View Price|
|bbeam.180UB18||180UB18.1 Mill Finish||175 X 90 - 8MM FLANGE & 5MM WEB||9000||18.10kg||View Price|
|bbeam.180UB22||180UB22.2 Mill Finish||179 X 90 - 10MM FLANGE & 6MM WEB||9000||22.20kg||View Price|
|bbeam.200UB18||200UB18.2 Mill Finish||198 X 99 - 7MM FLANGE & 4.5MM WEB||9000||18.20kg||View Price|
|bbeam.200UB22||200UB22.3 Mill Finish||202 X 133 - 7MM FLANGE & 5MM WEB||9000||22.30kg||View Price|
|bbeam.200UB25||200UB25.4 Mill Finish||203 X 133 - 7.8MM FLANGE & 5.8MM WEB||9000||25.40kg||View Price|
|bbeam.200UB30||200UB29.8 Mill Finish||207 X 134 - 9.6MM FLANGE & 6.3MM WEB||9000||29.80kg||View Price|
|bbeam.250UB25||250UB25.7 Mill Finish||248 X 124 - 8MM FLANGE & 5MM WEB||9000||25.70kg||View Price|
|bbeam.250UB31||250UB31.4 Mill Finish||252 X 146 - 8.6MM FLANGE & 6.1MM WEB||9000||31.40kg||View Price|
|BBEAM.250UB37||250UB37.3 Mill Finish||256 X 146 - 10.9MM FLANGE & 6.4MM WEB||9000||37.30kg||View Price|
|bbeam.310UB32||310UB32.0 Mill Finish||298 X 149 - 8MM FLANGE & 5.5MM WEB||9000||32.00kg||View Price|
|bbeam.310UB40||310UB40.4 Mill Finish||304 X 165 - 10.2MM FLANGE & 6.1MM WEB||9000||40.40kg||View Price|
|bbeam.310UB46||310UB46.2 Mill Finish||307 X 166 - 11.8MM FLANGE & 6.7MM WEB||9000||46.20kg||View Price|
|bbeam.360UB45||360UB44.7 Mill Finish||352 X 171 - 9.7MM FLANGE & 6.9MM WEB||9000||44.70kg||View Price|
|bbeam.360UB51||360UB50.7 Mill Finish||356 X 171 - 11.5MM FLANGE & 7.3MM WEB||9000||50.70kg||View Price|
|bbeam.360UB57||360UB56.7 Mill Finish||359 x 172 - 13MM FLANGE & 8MM WEB||12000||56.70kg||View Price|
|BBEAM.410UB54||410UB53.7 Mill Finish||403 X 178 - 10.9MM FLANGE & 7.6MM WEB||9000||53.70kg||View Price|
|BBEAM.410UB60||410UB59.7 Mill Finish||406 X 178 - 12.8MM FLANGE & 7.8MM WEB||9000||59.70kg||View Price|
|BBEAM.460UB67||460ub67.1 Mill Finish||454 X 190 - 12.7MM FLANGE & 8.5MM WEB||9000||67.10kg||View Price|
|BBEAM.460UB74||460ub74.6 Mill Finish||457 X 190 - 14.5MM FLANGE & 9.1MM WEB||10500||74.60kg||View Price|
|BBEAM.460UB82||460ub82.1 Mill Finish||460 X 191 - 16MM FLANGE & 9.9MM WEB||10500||82.10kg||View Price|
|BBEAM.530UB82||530UB82.0 Mill Finish||528 X 209 - 13.2MM FLANGE & 9.6MM WEB||9000|10500|12000|13500|15000|16500|18000|20000||82.00kg||View Price|
|BBEAM.530UB92||530ub92.4 Mill Finish||533 X 209 - 15.6MM FLANGE & 10.2MM WEB||9000||92.40kg||View Price|
|BBEAM.610UB101||610ub101 Mill Finish||602 X 228 - 14.8MM FLANGE & 10.6MM WEB||10500||101.00kg||View Price|
|BBEAM.610UB113||610ub113 Mill Finish||607 X 228 - 17.3MM FLANGE & 11.2MM WEB||10500||113.00kg||View Price|
|BBEAM.610UB125||610ub125 Mill Finish||612 X 229 - 19.6MM FLANGE & 11.2MM WEB||10500||125.00kg||View Price|
|brsj.100x45||100 TFB/RSJ - Mill Finish||100 x 45 - 6MM FLANGE & 4MM WEB||9000||7.20kg||View Price|
|brsj.125x65||125 TFB/RSJ - Mill Finish||125 x 65 - 8.5MM FLANGE & 5MM WEB||9000||13.10kg||View Price|
Edcon Steel can supply all your structural steel beams or Universal Beams ("UBs") for your next job. Edcon Steel specialises in custom fabricated and cut to size structural steel beams. We are proud to say where ever possible we will stock Australian made Structural Steel Beams. All our stocked beams are made to AS/NZS 3679.1 and can be certified to this standard where requested prior to your order.
Hot Rolled Steel Structural Steel beams, often referred to as Universal Beams ( “UBs” ) made using mild steel grade 300 plus. They are stocked in a mill finish. Being such a widely used product different customers will have different names for Structural beams H-shaped Beam, H Beam or I - shaped beams or I - Beam, RSJ, steel joist, steel beam or parrallel flange beam.
Sizes, dimensions and weight information, as well as mechanical properties and yield strengths for Structural Steel Beams is available from the manufactures guide to Hot Rolled Structural Steel Products
Structural Steel beams are a versatile solution for buildings used for:
- House Building and Renovations
- Strutting Beams,
- Floor Bearer Beams,
- Verandah Beams,
- Lintel Beams and Rafters.
Edcon Steel Tips
- Please check out our blog about Builders Steel for some useful information on common building applications. There is also a guide for builders and owner builders to use to get assistance with design and sizing and applications of Structural Steel Beams for Domestic and House Building
- All steel beams can be cut to your sizes and delivered to your site (subject to our delivery options). Please review our sizes here and all items can be customised and quoted online 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- All our stores have comprehensive ranges of Universal Steel Beams in stock. Unfortunately, we cannot stock all the manufactured sizes of Steel Beams, so our range is limited to the "Junior Beams” these are Steel Beams in the 150UB to 250UB size range (around 13 sizes) there are many more sizes available and these can be called in form bulk storage for individual customer requirements. Some of our branches are better stocked than others, it is fair to say our metro branches will have a more complete range of Structural Steel Beams on the floor ready for same day pick.
- Our Head Office and Structural Fabrication workshop in Brookvale has a wide range of structural steel stock on the floor ready for custom orders and in most cases Junior Beams orders of a cut to size structural steel beam, or two, can be completed “while you wait” - now that is great for the builder or home builder who needs a steel beam to complete their project in a hurry or help with unexpected requirements for steel beams on your next project.
- Edcon Steel also specialises in structural steel beam fabrication where you job calls for holes, bolted connections and/ or welding of cleats or plates send us your sketches or drawings and we can quote to manufacture your custom made structural steel beams. Download an order form and email this to our sales team.
Surface Preparation and Coatings
In order to comply with NCCC (BCA) and Australian Standards you will need to consider industrial protective coatings to help prevent atmospheric corrosion (rust). There guidelines in the Australian Building Codes that cover steel coatings and you, as the customer or user of structural steel beams should be aware of these requirements.
For further guidance on Coatings of Structural Steel Beams speak to your designer or certifier. AS/NZS 2312 Guide to the protection of structural steel against atmospheric corrosion by the use of protective coatings. This standard is in two parts, Part 1 : Paint coatings and Part 2 : Hot Dip Galvanizing.
We cut all our steel products to size
You only pay for what you need. Just drop in for on the spot service
We’ll package it securely
Once cut to size, we’ll pack it safely so it makes it to you in perfect condition