316 Stainless Steel Sheet & Plate Stainless - 316 2b Mill Finished
|Stock Code||Description||Dimensions (mm)||Standard Length (mm)||Kg per Unit|
|316.2b.0.45||0.45mm 2B 316 Stainless Steel Sheet||0.45||2440 x 1220||4.20kg||View Price|
|316.2b.0.55||0.55mm 2B 316 Stainless Steel Sheet||0.55||2440 x 1220||4.74kg||View Price|
|316.2b.0.7||0.7mm 2B 316 Stainless Steel Sheet||0.7||2440 x 1220||6.48kg||View Price|
|316.2b.0.9||0.9mm 2B 316 Stainless Steel Sheet||0.9||2440 x 1220||7.78kg||View Price|
|316.2b.1.2||1.2mm 2B 316 Stainless Steel Sheet||1.2||2440 x 1220||9.94kg||View Price|
|316.2b.1.6||1.6mm 2B 316 Stainless Steel Sheet||1.6||2440 x 1220||13.82kg||View Price|
|316.2b.2||2.0mm 2B 316 Stainless Steel Sheet||2||2440 x 1220||17.27kg||View Price|
|316.2b.2.5||2.5mm 2B 316 Stainless Steel Sheet||2.5||2440 x 1220||21.15kg||View Price|
|316.2b.3||3.0mm 2B 316 Stainless Steel Sheet||3||2440 x 1220||25.48kg||View Price|
|316PLT.6.1220.2440||6.0mm Mill Finish 316 Plate 1220x2440||6||2440 x 1220||152.00kg||View Price|
Edcon Steel stock and sells a variety of round 316 grade stainless sheet steel for many architectural, marine and fluid applications . When ordering 316 Stainless Steel Sheet Steel it is important to consider and specify the surface finish appropriate for your application/s. Hot rolled annealed, descaled, cold rolled and skin passed 2B Finish stainless steel stocked in 0.75mm to 3mm thickness can be cut to your sizes with our guillotining service.
2B finish 316 Grade Stainless steel Sheet is stocked in standard 1220 x 2440 mm sheets. This is the most common finish for sheet stainless steel.
316 Grade Stainless steel 2B Mill Finish sheets are used for various of applications. Applications include:
- Marine Fittings
- Seaside or Saltwater applications
- Handrails and Balustrades
Edcon Steel Tips
- Fast, Accurate precision profile cutting of simple or complex components can be offered to customers to have your job custom cut. Send us your CAD, DXF or PDF files and schedules to allow quick and easy quoting here
- All our stocked 2B mill finish 316 Grade Stainless Steel Sheet can be guillotine cut to your cutting lists in store*. (* charges apply)
- The changes in sizes may be small, however, we recommend customers do their research on the lengths & widths that their selected product comes in. A small change in the design lengths & widths, can lead to greater product yield and less waste - saving you money.
Surface Protections and Coatings
2B Finish is a bright, moderately reflective finish that is bright and suitable for all manner of general applications . 2B Finish is the most common finish of Stainless Steel Sheet. One of the most important considerations for the performance and appearance Stainless Steels is cleanliness. Surfaces need to be kept free from particles of other metals especially alloy or carbon steels. Timber also has contaminants that will leech and stain stainless steels.
Due to the variety of finishes available in stainless steels, Edcon Steel strongly recommends you discuss your requirements with your designer or fabricator.
We cut all our steel products to size
You only pay for what you need. Just drop in for on the spot service
We’ll package it securely
Once cut to size, we’ll pack it safely so it makes it to you in perfect condition